Sunday, July 31, 2022

July

I probably shouldn't be writing this post in a grouchy mood, but here it is... 

Party at the Belleville's. (I do feel like a cool kid being friends with them.)


 
Actual 4th with the neighbors. We tried to go to a baseball game but it was rained out.


Made it to a game another night. 

Liberty on the Lake only a few months late to celebrate Meemaw.


Crashed the cousin's beach vacation for a day.




New team for the school year.


Creek selfie.

Went to Charleston to see Tatum...and Laura, for a 1 year photo shoot!





We traded Missouri for Covid. (Worst trade ever.) We also had to cancel Silas's birthday party, and we gave it to our friends who missed saying goodbye to their missionary parents, also had to cancel a party, and were sick for like 2 weeks. Now as compensation I will be paying for 4 additional children's college educations. Here we are driving our boats not on Table Rock, but on the pond at Sesqi. If true character is how you act when things don't go your way I am sad to say, I am a bit of a baby. Most of us knew this. 


Adorable family photo. I'm so sorry Aunt Cheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment