Thursday, July 21, 2022

Disney Magic

Disney was a dream. A little melty, but a dream. I loved it right down to running through the rain wearing child sized ponchos. I now know terms like "rope drop". Here is my ranking of the parks and attractions...

1st: Epcot- It was just chiller than all the others and I like feeling like I am in a different place. Silas loved China and Guardians of the Galaxy was his favorite ride from the whole trip. Rory and I loved Soarin' where you feel like you are paragliding over the Great Wall, Niagara Falls, the Pyramids, and such. We also give the aquarium and Turtle Talk with Crush a thumbs up.

 

 

2nd: Hollywood Studios- The Star Wars stuff was amazing and Rise of the Resistance is the best ride I have ever been on. Tower of Terror was terrifying, but good. The boys loved making their own light sabers (not the super expensive ones) and now we have 3 yellows at my house because heaven forbid anyone go for variety.

 

3rd: Magic Kingdom- I love all the nostalgic feeling rides and we met Peter Pan, so... trip made. (For me at least. Silas is past his passion and was thoroughly embarrassed.) I also loved Jungle Cruise and Rory loved driving (poorly) his own car on the speedway.

 

  

4th: Animal Kingdom- Last, but still good. We liked the Avatar ride, the safari, and the bird show.

Animal Kingdom was actually our first day and when I texted Daron this picture his response was, "One day in and he already has a terrible stuffed animal." I was a little nervous with him picking his souvenir so early but the loved continued all week. His name is Snow. I don't even know who he is. I think a mascot of the Everest ride that Rory didn't even go on.

 

 We stayed at Fort Wilderness and went to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue one night. It had a Kristen Wiig 2.0 in the cast, so of course I loved it. Also, randomly bumped into Anne and Libbi there. Daron said it would have been more fitting to see them on It's a Small World. We also had breakfast with Mickey and friends which Silas was surprisingly into. I might pass on Disney Springs but the T-Rex cafĂ© was fun. Gosh, I love anything themy. I honestly don't know how people do it without Conn as their guide and without lightening lane passes. Best Disney crew ever! Thanks, Auntie Conn! 









No comments:

Post a Comment