Monday, July 31, 2023

July

July was a whirlwind of glory! We saw the people! We did the things! Will going back to school feel like a break? It is possible. A sad and work-y break, but also routine could be cool. 




 



Having my brothers visit was the best way to end the summer! We went to Charleston, took a carriage tour and checked out Hannah's wedding venue. (Dreamy.) We played disc golf, bowled, saw a ballgame (a cute kid gave Rory his foul ball), saw Barbie at their first drive-in movie (most of it anyways after we figured out the fog issue), made a million party pretzels, and went downtown many more times than is a true representation of our life. They are literally the cutest!




 



We finished our new little homework nook! The nursery rocker who used to live in this corner got picked up by an adorable man from Facebook marketplace who was bringing it home for his wife's first baby's nursery. It made me happy! (But maybe not her when she sees it!) I am pretty proud of our family portrait. These clothes are staples in our home. I showed the girls my stitching in Nashville and then Daron sent pictures of what the boys were up to and they were both wearing the exact outfits. I did cross stitch Daron with brown eyes on my first attempt. Oops. Got in trouble for that one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment