Sunday, June 30, 2019

June

For as amazing as summer is, I am terrible at it.  If my trend continues, by the end of summer I won't be getting up and around with enough time left to complete the bedtime routine in the evening.  Not pictured in this post are the trip to the dentist where Rory got a foam giraffe hat, Silas attending Bible School with Meemaw, Silas killing his new chore routine, much cabinet scrubbing, and that time I found myself at a fish fry with 22 of the democratic presidential hopefuls.

Berkleigh's B-day at the Y.

Retirement Party for Becky.

Last day of school/ Sports confusion.
 

Park picture cropped as to not show the unfortunately unpleasant kid we couldn't shake. I sound terrible writing that, but he was that ornery.

Silas started karate and loves it. Mr. Mike is pretty hard core and I keep waiting for him to catch Silas squirreling around and let him have it.  I need it to happen sooner than later so I can know if he will still want to book his karate birthday party there or if he will be too traumatized.

No comments:

Post a Comment