Monday, October 27, 2014

Mazel Tov

We took off for Georgia this past weekend to see the nuptials of some family.  Dinner on the road was fun.  The car seat will never be the same.  I love that my son only believes in double fisting his food. 


The lodge was beautiful.  There were little streams, a waterfall, and fall was in full swing on the hills.  Silas enjoyed tromping about, never stopping for pictures.



We visited a unique tourist trap.  I kind of want goats on my roof.





It was our first Jewish wedding.  Daron now owns a yarmulke.  I think it had every wedding amenity known to man...hors d'oeuvres, open bar, delicious food, photo booth, live band, wedding themed coloring books for kids, bonfire/smores/blankets, sparklers, candy favors...  It was a good time.  It helped that GiGi was there to celebrate with.



Silas is equally thrilled by the scenery and dinosaurs.




No comments:

Post a Comment