Thursday, August 31, 2023

August

Life is good. I have been in a crafting craze and having so much fun. I feel a little bit like I am in a golden phase of energy and things turning out so I am riding it until I am back to lazy with iffy results. Most of my efforts are for a Harry Potter party I will be throwing for a certain 11-year-old... a whole year from now.  

School seems to be off to a good start. Rory was waiting to be picked as "King of the Day" and got his wish. The king gets interviewed by the class and then everyone draws their picture and the portraits get sent home in a little book. Precious. Silas went from no homework last year to having to do research and an essay on the first Friday of school. I am really proud of him though, because it is all him in wanting to knock it out. I am still operating a bit like it is summer and I just randomly have to pop in at my job from 7-3.


 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment