Friday, November 30, 2018

November

This sure is feeling like the sweet spot of the year (/life?!?).

Reunited with the Privetts!  The kids requested a snack and I found them in my bed with a buffet of Cheez-its spread across the comforter.  It was a crumby night.

School had the highlights of the book fair and mom as a guest reader.  I scouted approximately 100 books and landed on The Scruffiest Giant in Town.  It had the word underwear in it so I knew it would be a hit.  I also made all the kids wear their own paper "kindness" crowns when I finished.  Only one child cried.  Also, Silas's class is adorable.


My team went to the NAGC Conference in Minneapolis.  This was our venture to the Mall of America.

Thanksgiving was a dream combo of good company and gluttony.  As a holiday miracle, Aunt Jan gifted me a pair of her jeans and THEY FIT. (They were super stretchy.)



The Christmas decor is up! Rory almost froze getting our tree, but it turned out to be a beauty! Silas is actually pictured next to a random tree at the lot because we changed our mind like 17 times.


No comments:

Post a Comment