Thursday, November 9, 2017

Jones Gap

Last weekend was our Brevard Friends Trip 2.0.  We hiked around my personal favorite, Jones Gap State Park.  Perhaps the biggest understatement on the blog to date, but fall in the mountains is beautiful.  My kids were pretty great company on the trail.  I love seeing Silas as a nature explorer. Rory also loved the Ergo cuddles and attention of being passed around all weekend.  We did not try our luck accompanying the group all the way to the falls, but my sweater put in an appearance for me!  We all got to put our stamp of approval on Ryan, watch another Robert Durst drama, and eat pretty well too.  I love my buddies!








2 comments:

  1. This sounds so perfect. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Ryan got the stamp of approval. That picture of Silas looks wicked dangerous at first hang out of the car.

    ReplyDelete